Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cookie Monster!


Today I decorated cookies for Kate's Kindermusik classmates and to go into the mail for our families. I had packaged most of them up and all the little wrapped ones for her Kindermusik class were on the kitchen table with a couple I hadn't packaged up yet. She wanted to watch Mickie Mouse, so I turned it on and went to check a few things on my computer. She was quiet and I really thought she was still on the sofa watching TV. When I came back, she was sitting at the kitchen table in a regular chair. She had a cookie in each hand and was licking them alternately. There was a bag beside her with a pulverized cookie inside that she had tried desperately to get to. Also in the family room in front of the sofa was an empty cookie bag! She looked so happy, I couldn't get upset with her. She had fun! The above photo was taken when I told her she could have a cookie after she smiled for the camera.

Tonight as I was getting her ready for bed, she put her hands on my cheeks, said something very sweet but unintelligble and proceeded to kiss me on the lips about 7 times in a row. There weren't little kisses, these had suction. Between her sucking and me laughing, I could barely catch my breath. It was just such a big show of affection, it just melted my heart!

No comments: