Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wow! It's been a while

I can't believe how long it's been since I've actually posted anything. We have been very busy but I've been digi-scrapbooking and I guess I really don't have enough time to do both!

I had to share our carwash story though. Yesterday, we were at the gas station and decided to get the car washed. It's been a while, but we didn't realize how long. Kate went into a state of near panic over the whole thing. Unfortunately, we had two cars in front of us and plenty of time for her to work herself into a frenzy. She was screaming, flailing her arms, I'm sure she would have gotten out of her carseat and run if she could've. We're still not sure what all the fuss was about. When we finally got into it, she had her hands over her ears crying but after it started, she calmed down. When we drove out, she said, "I want to do that again sometime, that was fun!" Strange child.

We also went last night to see fireworks, a first for Kate. She's seen them from a distance before but we've never been to the actual place where they're setting them off. She started off very excited and oohed and aahhed with the rest of us but about halfway through, she became convinced they were going to come over us and get us and got scared. By the end, though, she seemed okay and said she wanted to do it again soon. Guess we'll have to wait till next year!

No comments: