Wednesday, June 20, 2007

First Independent Artistic Decision!


Today, Kate was coloring with markers and got a little on her hand. She tried to make a handprint which didn't work, of course. Then she looked at her hand, then at me, then pointed to where I keep my stamp pads. I said, "do you want to make a handprint?" and she said "yes." In the past, I've had to put her hand in the stamp pad and hold her hand and put it on the paper. I got the stamp pad out and put her hand in it, then she stamped it on the paper three times! She was so proud of herself! She ended up covering one up with a sticker but here's the finished product.


2 comments:

dmarie1975 said...

Go Kate Go! I can't get Trevor to sit still long enough to draw a picture!

I'm happy to have another online friend who blogs. :o) I love to read blogs! I got ya in my fav's!

Gracie Lou said...

Great artwork, Kate!