Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Little Ballerina


Kate started a Dancer's workshop last week. She gets to do tap, ballet, creative movement and gymnastics as well has have craft, snack and storytime. I leave her for 3 hours so it's a little break for me as well. So far, she loves it. She went to a make-up class last week since we were out of town but today was her first class with Aubrey and Grace. She was not happy about it at first, she took off her ballet shoes and threw them when I left. But when Grace and Aimee got there, Aimee came out and said that Kate saw Grace and said "GRACE! I'm going to do ballet, are you going to do ballet?" The teacher said she was fine from then on.

Everything is ballet right now. She wears "ballet pigtails" and whenever she sees dressy shoes on anyone, they are "ballet shoes" or "tap shoes". She also has a new love for Angelina Ballerina.

No comments: