Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Visiting Jennifer


Kate and I just got back from a two week whirlwind tour of VA and PA. The first couple of nights, we stayed with my friend, Jennifer, whom I've known since I was 5 years old. We're the kind of friends who can go without talking for months and then just fall right in like we never missed a beat. Anyways, Kate had a blast. We also hooked up with our friend Stacy. I hadn't seen her in over 10 years so it was cool to get to see her. Kate loved them both. Here's a picture of us all. Jenn has dark hair and Stacy has light hair.

When we arrived, there were tornadoes touching down in places along the way to her house. It was weird to go from TX back east and be facing possible tornadoes! The lights were out at her house so I think Kate thought we'd gone back to the dark ages. We didn't have power until 1PM the next day!

No comments: